DTB’s online web portal, i-Bank will enable you to control your cash flows in the following manner:
- Online Statements and Balance Enquiries
- Multi Currency Online Transactions through a variety of payment methods including:
- Internal Funds Transfer (IFT)
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- Real time Gross Settlement (RTGS)
- International funds transfer via SWIFT
- International and Domestic Drafts
- Standing instruction management
- Real Time MIS for all your transactions
- Report Generation
- Bill Payments
- Collection and remittances inquiries
- Cheque status inquiry
- Loan requests
- Customer care self service
- New services request
This enables you to initiate a service request for any transaction such as account closure; applying for credit or debit card, changing billing cycle etc.
This allows you to view all the notifications, alert messages and general messages sent by the bank & enable you to send messages to the bank and view the sent messages.
- Exchange rate inquiry
- Interest rates inquiry
- Trade finance
Bills, Outward Guarantee, Collections, Letter of Credit.
- Bulk Transactions
- The ability to manage payments from the comfort of their offices or anywhere else in the world using an internet connection
- Mail or SMS alerts every time a transaction is carried out
- Automated scheduled payments
- Create and manage future dated payments
- Generate account and MIS reports at will
- Print statements, and view details of all accounts and transactions online or download them in any format you require
- Authorization matrix for added security
- Integrate all payments to your back end accounting and payroll systems
- Customers are able to generate any report that they require
- The ability to register a biller and pay the bill to the registered biller.
- Checking the status of both local and foreign cheques received and deposited in an account, as well as inward and outward remittances.
- Viewing the status of cheques for an account and generating specific reports for paid cheques, stopped cheques, paid cheques for a given period and for a given cheque range or single cheque.
- The ability to set alerts, register and view personalized and predefined reports.
- Ability to view the address and location of an ATM or Branch.
- Viewing the latest exchange rates for various currencies offered for buying and selling by the bank.
- Viewing the latest interest rates offered by the bank for various term deposits, savings and current accounts.
- You can search, view and download the details of the export and import bills presented under Collection or LC (Advised / Non - Advised by Bank)
- You can search, view, initiate and amend the details of the Bank Guarantee.
- You can upload and send bills documents under LC to the bank, accept or reject discrepancies.